Friday 20 May 2016

Positive Quotes



DREAMS

Why i'm using the word "dreams" with the plural not "dream" as a singular?



For me, i have more than one dreams. i believe everyone in this world same with me. Sometimes i think dreams make me work hard, aim high, not give up easily. You dont need to tell people what is your dreams, you just need to prove them with your work hard, doa' and tawakkal to the One who can make the dreams come true.


never let go of your dreams,for me there is too much tests,difficulties you need to face to achieve your dreams and i admit sometimes i feel give up and just want to follow the flow. Actually there is no easy ways to make your dreams come true.

I remember what Allah swt said in the holy al Quran,


For each (such person) there are (angels) in succession, before and behind him: They guard him by command of Allah. Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls). But when (once) Allah willeth a people's punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect.
(surah ar ra'du:11)

i believe if we work hard,face the difficulties,doa and tawakkal and Allah will ease our ways. Allah said in surah al Insyirah,

[94:5] For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
[94:6] Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.

my mom is one of the Westlife(a music band from Ireland) fans. I'm still remembered my mom always sang Westlife's songs and one of their songs is "I have a dream".




 I hope we can through the thin and thick,face the difficulties to achieve our dreams. If you feel weak,want give up, just remember that Allah will help you after you work hard and sabr.

if now you are already give up, thats not too late to stand again,if you cant walk just crawling.
Keep walking and make  your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment